William H Brown offer this well presented 4 bedroom house over looking the river in Coltishall. This property benefits from large living space, gas central heating, off road parking and enclosed rear garden. Brand new carpets and freshly decorated its ready to move into now!
Front Entrance into hallway.
Window to side aspect, toilet and basin, vinyl flooring and a radiator.
Lounge/ Dining Room
26'7 X 11'6
Window to side aspect overlooking the river, fireplace, TV and phone point, carpets, radiator. Sliding doors leading into the:
17'9 X 15'9
large with lots of light- Double doors onto the rear garden, tiled flooring.
16'9 X 10'10
family kitchen- lots of wall and base cupboards, electric oven and grill with intergrated gas hob, space for a dishwasher, washing machine and fridge/freezer. Boiler is situated in this room. Door onto rear garden with window to front aspect, there is lots of space for a dining table.
12'6 X 7'3
Sliding door onto the conservatory and also into the hallway. Carpet flooring, radiator.
13'2 X 11'6
double- window to side aspect over looking the river, built in double wardrobes, carpet flooring, radiator, TV point.
13'2 X 11'10
double-Window to front aspect, carpet flooring, radiator.
9'3 X 8'3
single- sliding doors onto balcony, carpet flooring, radiator.
8'11 X 6'11
single- Window to side aspect overlooking the river, built in wardrobe, carpet flooring, radiator.
Electrics shower over the bath, toilet and basin, window to side aspect, vinyl flooring.
Enclosed rear garden- hassle free. Allocated parking to the side and front of the property.
Private quay head mooring right outside the property and capable of accommodating craft up to 38ft long.
No pets, smokers or housing benefits.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.