Detached bungalow to rent in Hillfoot Manor, Hillfoot Lane, Burn Bridge HG3
£895 pcm (£207 pw)
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1423 578996 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
A timber chalet bungalow set in the beautiful grounds of Hillfoot Manor near Burn Bridge on the sought after south side of Harrogate. The property benefits from two double bedrooms, spacious living area, bathroom, double glazing, driveway parking and landlord maintained gardens. Rent includes water & sewerage. EPC rating E.
entrance Veranda with door leading to:
Living/dining room 19' 7" x 11' 2" (5.97m x 3.4m) A spacious open plan room with South facing aspect.
Kitchen area 13' 2" x 5' 5" (4.01m x 1.65m) Fitted with a range of wall and base units and including gas cooker and fridge freezer.
Bedroom 1 10' 9" x 9' 3" (3.28m x 2.82m) A double bedroom with built-in wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 10' 0" x 7' 1" (3.05m x 2.16m) A further double bedroom with built-in wardrobes.
Bathroom Fitted with a three piece suite in white comprising panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin and low flush WC.
Outside Set in the beautiful grounds of the Manor House, The Chalet has its own private garden enclosed by a beech hedge and delightful veranda. Parking for two vehicles.
Utilities Rent includes water and sewerage. All other utilities excluded.
Terms 1. To be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a minimum term of at least 12 months.
2. References will be obtained using a credit reference agency.
3. Tenants are responsible for all legal and administrative fees, VAT and Government Stamp Duty in connection with the Tenancy Agreement.
4. No pets, children or sharers without landlord's consent.
5. Please note that all dimensions given in these details are approximate and that properties are offered to let as seen. Prospective tenants should satisfy themselves as to the suitability of the property on this basis before applying for a tenancy.
6. An application fee of £195 including VAT is payable per property which covers the cost of referencing and the preparation of the Tenancy Agreement.
7. The Bond is the equivalent of one month's rent plus £100 payable in cleared funds at the commencement of the tenancy.
8. The property will be withdrawn from the market as soon as an application form is submitted and the application fee and a holding deposit has been paid.
9. The holding deposit will be used as part of your first months rent payment.
10. The move-in date must be no more than 30 days after payment of the holding deposit.
11. The application fee and holding deposit are non-returnable unless the landlord withdraws the property due to their own unforeseen circumstances.
12. Before moving in to a property payment of the first months rent and bond must be made in cleared funds.
13. This property will not be managed by Verity Frearson.
Leeds Bradford International Airport
Durham Tees Valley Airport
Robin Hood Airport
Transporter Bridge South Side
Transporter Bridge North Side
Hull Ferry Terminal
View all schools in Harrogate
Pannal Primary School
Rossett Acre Primary School
North Rigton Church of England Primary School
The Faculty of Queen Ethelburga's
Training and Skills Centre (SEN)
Harrogate Grammar School
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
Local info for Harrogate
About the neighbours in HG3
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Verity Frearson, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Verity Frearson for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Hill Foot Lane properties to rent