brand new, never occupied, ground floor Apartment with lift and communal gardens.
With so much to see and do, Taunton is a perfect location for you to enjoy your retirement. A county town with a rich and interesting history, it offers the best of modern amenities whilst being a short bus or car journey away from the beautiful Quantock Hills. This welcoming and friendly town hosts a wide range of events all year round including the popular Taunton Flower Show, The Rural Living Show and is the birthplace of Taste of the West. It is also home to the ever popular Somerset County Cricket Club.
brand new mccarthy & stone retirement living apartment - For those aged 60 years plus.
We are delighted to bring to the rental market this brand new, never occupied, ground floor Apartment. Available on a long term rental if desired (Assured Tenancy); this apartment is within a purpose built retirement development and offers peace of mind, security and includes the benefits of the development’s services.
The apartment has been finished to a high specification; including a fully fitted kitchen with window, integrated fridge/freezer, oven and ceramic hob, cooker hood and stainless steel sink. The lounge benefits from telephone, television and Sky/Sky+ point*.
The bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe, television and telephone point and the bathroom is equipped with high quality fittings to include mirror, electric shaver socket and heated towel rail.
You will find a bus stop 0.4km from the development and a supermarket, pharmacy, post office, coffee shop and doctor’s surgery are all within 1km walk of the development.
*Subject to Sky subscription. Specification subject to change.
Please note: A charge of £200, including VAT, is required to reserve an apartment after it has been viewed and the application process begins.
Nb All Customers must visit the development and meet the House Manager before taking occupation.
Nb Typical images used for illustrative purposes only. The property will be unfurnished.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.