Property to rent in Colin Road, Paignton TQ3
£825 pcm (£190 pw)
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1803 268846 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Fantastic location
- Over 60's
- Close to beach
- Close to amenities
- Good transport links
- 24 Hour careline
- Residents lounge
fantastic location ** over 60's ** close to beach ** close to amenities ** 24 hour careline ** residents lounge **
This property is ideally situated on the edge of Paignton sea front and within a short level walk of the town centre with its range of shops, facilities and amenities. Residents can enjoy the communal gardens and resident’s lounge. An onsite Development Manager ensures the smooth day to day running of the development and there is a 24 hour careline for emergencies.
The development benefits from :
24 Hour Careline
Lift to all floors
Pets ok with permission.
Allocated parking, subject to availability.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Exeter International Airport
Torquay Harbour Boarding Pontoon
Torquay - North Quay
Brixham Harbour Boarding Stage
View all schools in Torbay
Oldway Primary School
Sacred Heart Catholic School
Curledge Street Academy
EF Academy Torbay
Huntercombe Hospital School Meadow Lodge
Exeter Tutorial College
The Brunel Academy
Paignton Community and Sports Academy
Cambian Devon School (SEN)
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
Local info for Torbay
About the neighbours in TQ3
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Connells - Paignton, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Connells - Paignton for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Colin Road properties to rent