Detached bungalow to rent in Low Moor Lane, Scotton, Knaresborough HG5
£890 pcm (£205 pw)
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1423 578996 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
A very spacious three bedroomed detached bungalow occupying a delightful position adjacent to a working farm with open country views and situated on the outskirts of the popular residential village of Scotton. The village has a good range of local amenities including Lingerfield Primary School approximately only 1/2 mile distant, whilst the varied amenities of Knaresborough are approximately only 2 miles away. The bungalow offers spacious and well appointed accommodation with gas central heating, double glazing, landscaped grounds, ample parking and single garage. The property is the last residence on the left as one proceeds from Scotton to Lingerfield. Water rates included. EPC rating D. For occupation by person(S) employed in agriculture only. No pets or children.
Spacious entrance hall 26' 6" x 8' 3" (8.08m x 2.51m) With fitted cloaks cupboard.
Lounge 18' 10" x 13' 3" (5.74m x 4.04m) With double glazed bow window to front and double glazed windows to both sides. Marble fireplace with living flame gas fire.
Dining room 15' 0" x 11' 9" (4.57m x 3.58m) Two double glazed windows to front. Stone fireplace with living flame gas fire.
Breakfast kitchen 15' 6" x 12' 11" (4.72m x 3.94m) Double glazed windows to front and side. Fitted cupboards incorporating electric hob, extractor hood and split level oven and microwave. Integrated fridge.
Utility room 8' 2" x 5' 5" (2.49m x 1.65m) Double glazed window to rear. Stainless-steel single drainer sink unit . Bosch washing machine and Hoover tumble dryer. Fitted cupboard houses the gas central heating boiler.
Bedroom 1 13' 9" x 13' 2" (4.19m x 4.01m) Double glazed window to side. Extensive range of fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 12' 9" x 11' 10" (3.89m x 3.61m) Double glazed window to side.
Bedroom 3 7' 8" x 6' 9" (2.34m x 2.06m) Double glazed window to side.
Bathroom 10' 4" x 7' 8" (3.15m x 2.34m) Double glazed window to rear. Ivory suite comprising, low flush WC, pedestal wash-hand basin, panelled bath and separate shower cubicle. Fully tiled walls.
Outside Landscaped gardens to front and rear. Block paved drive provides ample parking and leads to a single garage (18'10 x 10'1) with roller door to front and personal door to side. Power and light.
Note for occupation by person(S) employed in agriculture only.
Council tax The property has been placed in council tax band E.
Terms 1. To be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a minimum term of at least 6 months.
2. References will be obtained using a credit reference agency.
3. Tenants are responsible for all legal and administrative fees, VAT and Government Stamp Duty in connection with the Tenancy Agreement.
4. No pets, children or sharers.
5. Please note that all dimensions given in these details are approximate and that properties are offered to let as seen. Prospective tenants should satisfy themselves as to the suitability of the property on this basis before applying for a tenancy.
6. An application fee of £195 including VAT is payable per property which covers the cost of referencing and the preparation of the Tenancy Agreement.
7. The Bond is the equivalent of one month's rent plus £100 payable in cleared funds at the commencement of the tenancy.
8. The property will be withdrawn from the market as soon as an application form is submitted and the application fee and a holding deposit has been paid.
9. The holding deposit will be used as part of your first months rent payment.
10. The move-in date must be no more than 30 days after payment of the holding deposit.
11. The application fee and holding deposit are non-returnable unless the landlord withdraws the property due to their own unforeseen circumstances.
12. Before moving in to a property payment of the first months rent and bond must be made in cleared funds.
13. This property will not be managed by Verity Frearson.
Leeds Bradford International Airport
Durham Tees Valley Airport
Robin Hood Airport
Transporter Bridge South Side
Transporter Bridge North Side
Hull Ferry Terminal
View all schools in Harrogate
Scotton Lingerfield Community Primary School
St Mary's Primary School Knaresborough, A Voluntary Catholic Academy
Starbeck Community Primary School
The Faculty of Queen Ethelburga's
Training and Skills Centre (SEN)
Springwater School (SEN)
Harrogate High School
The Forest School (SEN)
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
Local info for Harrogate
About the neighbours in HG5
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Verity Frearson, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Verity Frearson for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Low Moor Lane properties to rent