*** available with zero deposit *** easy access to the A1 offering modern kitchen & bathroom, gas c/heating, d/glazing, parking. Viewing highly recommended
*** available with zero deposit *** Modern property with off road parking, ideal starter home, close to local amenities, property comprises of:
Entrance hallway - Neutral walls, carpeted * cloakroom - Neutral walls, vinyl flooring, toilet and sink * lounge/ diner - Neutral walls, carpeted, patio doors leading to garden * kitchen - Neutral walls, vinyl flooring, modern wall and base units, gas hob and electric oven, space for washing machine and fridge/ freezer * bedroom one - Neutral walls, carpeted, double * bedroom two - Neutral walls, carpeted, double * bathroom - Neutral walls, tiled area, vinyl flooring, three piece suite with shower over bath * outside space - Rear garden laid to lawn with patio area, off road parking space * additional info - Gas central heating, double glazed windows * deposit £890 or zero deposit option - no pets - EPC rating B
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.