Interested in this property?
Call +44 23 8234 9964 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Large Double Bedroom
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Modern Interior
- Gas Central Heating
- Short Walk From Riverside Park
- Recently Redecorated
- White Goods Included
- Easy Access To City Centre And Motorway
- Lots Of Natural Light
- Available Now!
* one bedroom apartment * ground floor * available early April!*
Enormous amounts of space is available in this ground floor apartment, situated in the sought after area of Bitterne Park. Close to local amenities and excellent transport links into the city centre and to the M27.
As you enter the property, you are welcomed by a spacious and light hallway with a huge walk-in storage cupboard.
The bathroom offers a clean white suite, complete with bath and over-head shower. There is also a feature electric heated towel rack, adding a modern feel to the apartment.
The lounge and kitchen are open-plan with an arched entrance between the two. The kitchen is complete with high quality white goods including an integrated gas cooker with over-head extractor fan. Beautiful light wooden units are fitted head to toe offering great storage space and again, a modern feel to the property.
Turning to the lounge, there is a copious amount of space creating great decor possibilities. You can see from the images the light from the large bay windows illuminates the pristine walls which also creates a welcoming atmosphere to the rooms.
The bedroom is a great sized double with additional built-in storage cupboards.
Gas central heating is fitted throughout the property.
This property is available now!
EPC Rating C
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Connells - Bitterne, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Connells - Bitterne for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all UK properties to rent