Flat to rent in Spring Mount, Harrogate HG1
£725 pcm (£167 pw)
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1423 578996 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
A very spacious one bedroomed ground floor apartment located in the centre of town but with the benefit of an allocated off-street parking space and a private small enclosed courtyard. This excellent apartment is appointed to a good standard and has the benefit of full gas central heating and double glazing. Quiet residential location within the heart of Harrogate situated close to the Majestic Hotel. An internal inspection of this good-sized apartment is recommended. EPC rating D. Furnished or unfurnished. No children.
lounge 14' 2" x 12' 11" (4.32m x 3.94m) Plus large bay window to front. Feature fireplace with solid fuel stove.
Dining kitchen 11' 9" x 10' 3" (3.58m x 3.12m) With a range of modern fittings including breakfast bar, incorporating gas hob, electric oven below and extractor above, plus integrated fridge and washing machine. Fitted cupboard houses the gas central heating boiler.
Bedroom 15' 4" x 11' 0" (4.67m x 3.35m) With double French doors to private enclosed courtyard to rear.
Bathroom 9' 7" x 8' 4" (2.92m x 2.54m) With a modern three piece suite in white with shower above bath. Fitted linen cupboard.
outside Private allocated off-street parking space to rear. Private enclosed courtyard for the sole use of the subject apartment.
Directions Access to the apartment is to the rear of the building and viewers are advised to walk along the rear service lane behind Spring Mount.
Council tax The property has been placed in council tax band B.
Terms 1. To be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a minimum term of at least 6 months.
2. References will be obtained using a credit reference agency.
3. Tenants are responsible for all legal and administrative fees, VAT and Government Stamp Duty in connection with the Tenancy Agreement.
4. No children or sharers. Pets considered with landlord's consent.
5. Please note that all dimensions given in these details are approximate and that properties are offered to let as seen. Prospective tenants should satisfy themselves as to the suitability of the property on this basis before applying for a tenancy.
6. An application fee of £195 including VAT is payable per property which covers the cost of referencing and the preparation of the Tenancy Agreement.
7. The Bond is £825 if let unfurnished or £1,650 if let furnished payable in cleared funds at the commencement of the tenancy.
8. The property will be withdrawn from the market as soon as an application form is submitted and the application fee and a holding deposit has been paid.
9. The holding deposit will be used as part of your first months rent payment.
10. The move-in date must be no more than 30 days after payment of the holding deposit.
11. The application fee and holding deposit are non-returnable unless the landlord withdraws the property due to their own unforeseen circumstances.
12. If after the expiry of a fixed term both parties wish to extend the tenancy, a fee will be payable for renewing or extending the tenancy agreement on each occasion.
13. Before moving in to a property payment of the first months rent and bond must be made in cleared funds.
14. This property will be managed by Verity Frearson.
Leeds Bradford International Airport
Durham Tees Valley Airport
Robin Hood Airport
Transporter Bridge South Side
Transporter Bridge North Side
Hull Ferry Terminal
View all schools in Harrogate
Harrogate, Coppice Valley Community Primary School
Harrogate, Grove Road Community Primary School
St Joseph's Catholic Primary School, Harrogate, A Voluntary Academy
Harrogate Language Academy
The Faculty of Queen Ethelburga's
Harrogate Ladies' College
The Grove Academy
Harrogate High School
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
Local info for Harrogate
About the neighbours in HG1
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Verity Frearson, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Verity Frearson for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Spring Mount properties to rent