Flat to rent in Royston Road, Glasgow G21
£600 pcm (£138 pw)
Interested in this property?
Call +44 20 3542 2178 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 305857
Property Reference: 305857.
This is for renting the full two bedroom apartment. It is on the first floor, fully furnished:
- Lounge (sofa suite and dinning table).
- Two bedrooms each with a double bed.
- Hot water, shower/bath.
- Kitchen has usual appliances inc. Washing machine, dish washer, fridge/freezer, microwave, kettle, toaster, cooking hob/oven, utensils/pots.
- Storage spaces, cupboards, laminated flooring.
- Balcony, communal garden.
- Security entry and free parking spaces.
- Easy access to the M8.
Location is within walking distance to city centre, major universities ( Caledonian / Strathclyde). Near large groceries inc. Tesco extra, Costco and Lidl.
Landlord registration number: 65137/260/22590
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £600.00 per month (£138.46 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £600.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 19 January, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 3 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- DSS enquiries welcome
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 305857
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
OpenRent endeavours to make all property particulars as accurate and reliable as possible, however if you require any further clarification or information please contact us. With OpenRent there are no administration fees to pay, in Scotland or the rest of the UK.
Glasgow Prestwick Airport
Glasgow Central Station Bridge Ferry Landing
Broomielaw Quay Ferry Terminal
Plantation Quay Ferry Landing
View all schools in Glasgow City
St Roch's Primary School
Royston Speech & Language Unit
St Kevin's School
St Roch's Secondary School
North Glasgow College
Whitehill Secondary School
St Aloysius' College
The Glasgow Academy
East Park School
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
Local info for Glasgow City
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by OpenRent, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact OpenRent for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all UK properties to rent