Semi-detached house to rent in Angus Drive, Loughborough LE11
£595 pcm (£137 pw)
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1509 428823 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- 2 Bed Semi Detached
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Epc - C
- Available End November
2 Bed Semi Detached Furnished property in a sought after location in Loughborough. Close to Local Amenities, Town centre and local transport routes including Enclosed Rear Garden and Built in wardrobes.
2 Bed Semi Detached Furnished property in a sought after location in Loughborough. Close to Local Amenities, Town centre and local transport routes.
The property comprises of a good sized living room, spacious kitchen with electric oven and hob.
The upstairs boasts a Double bedroom and a single bedroom both with built in wardrobes along with a family bathroom including a shower over the bath.
The exterior of the property benefits from an enclosed rear garden with garden shed and on street parking.
Available End of November.
Epc - C, Gch.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
East Midlands Airport
Birmingham International Airport
West Lynn Ferry Landing
King's Lynn Ferry Landing
Hull Ferry Terminal
View all schools in Charnwood
Thorpe Acre Infant School
Thorpe Acre Junior School
Booth Wood Primary School
RNIB College Loughborough
Hind Leys Community College
De Lisle Catholic School Loughborough Leicestershire
Hardwick House School
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
Local info for Charnwood
About the neighbours in LE11
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by William H Brown, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Angus Drive properties to rent