Terraced house to rent in Alfred Street, Loughborough LE11
£595 pcm (£137 pw)
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1509 428823 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- 3 Bed Terraced
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Low Maintenance Garden
- Epc - D
- Available now!
3 Bed Terraced House with 2 Reception Rooms and Enclosed Rear Garden in a sought after location in Loughborough. Close to Local Amenities and town centre. Available now!
3 Bed Terraced House in a sought after location in Loughborough. Close to Local Amenities and town centre.
This property Benefits from 2 Reception Rooms, Kitchen including oven with gas hobs, family bathroom with shower over the bath.
The upstairs boasts 2 Double Bedrooms and a good sized single Bedroom.
The exterior of the property includes an enclosed low maintenance garden to the rear with on street parking to the front.
Pets are considered. Epc D. Gas Central Heating.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
East Midlands Airport
Birmingham International Airport
West Lynn Ferry Landing
King's Lynn Ferry Landing
Hull Ferry Terminal
View all schools in Charnwood
Rendell Primary School
Saint Mary's Catholic Primary School, Loughborough
Cobden Primary School & Community Centre
RNIB College Loughborough
Hind Leys Community College
ASPIRE: Lifeskills Learning Centre
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
Local info for Charnwood
About the neighbours in LE11
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by William H Brown, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Alfred Street properties to rent