**in our rent free campagne, call for more details**life of luxury! William H Brown is pleased to offer this unique ‘high end’ furnished executive penthouse with stunning river/city views, which is arranged over three floors in this highly desirable riverside development. Main benefits include two large south and river facing balconies, two parking spaces, three double bedrooms, fully fitted kitchen. One of a kind, this must be viewed to avoid missing out!
**in our rent free campagne, call for more details** - terms and conditions apply
Karndean flooring, airing cupboard with dryer, down lighters.
Bedroom One (large double)
Patio doors to a river-facing balcony, windows to the side and river aspects, is carpeted and has a two door mirrored fitted wardrobe.
Plush modernised en-suite, which is a very good size, with Jacuzzi bath, separate shower cubicle, WC, basin, down lighters and tiled flooring.
Bedroom Two (large double)
Window to the river aspect, is carpeted, with a two door mirrored fitted wardrobe.
Modern white suite comprising of WC, basin, shower cubicle, tiled flooring and down lighters.
Bedroom Three (double)
Window with river views, is carpeted, with a two door mirrored fitted wardrobe.
Modern white suite-comprising WC, wash hand basin, bath with shower over, down lighters, and tiled flooring.
Main entrance door to the apartment, which goes straight into the open plan lounge/diner.
WC, basin, extractor fan, tiled flooring and window.
Lounge / Diner
Karndean flooring, there are two river facing windows, and it is furnished to a very high standard.
Kitchen (open with the lounge/diner)
Fitted with a modern range of white gloss wall and base units, and includes integrated dishwasher, washer/dryer, an extra large sized fridge, and separate freezer, there are down lighters, a ceramic hob, electric oven, extractor fan, there is a central island, granite work surfaces and tiled flooring. There is a large area available for a breakfast area and in between the lounge/diner there are large patio doors out on to a large private balcony, over looking the river Wensum.
Eighth Floor (top floor)
Multi Functional Entertaining Room (reception two)
This is a large top floor open plan room with high ceilings, which could be used as an office/work room, a Gym, music room, chill out/cinema room, there are down lighters, karndean flooring, windows to the side and front aspects, and patio doors to the side, to a very large private roof terrace over looking the river Wensum and the City scape.
There are two secure under ground parking spaces.
Under floor electric heating, dg.
Unfortunately this property is not suitable for the following -
Pets, smokers, housing benefit.
Exit Norwich City via King Street, turn left onto Carrow Road, and right into the Development.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.