Maisonette to rent in Lansdowne Road, Worthing BN11
£1,095 pcm (£253 pw)
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1903 890285 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Three Bedroom Maisonette
- Private Rear Garden
- Driveway For One Car
- EPC D
- Spacious Entrance Hall
- Gas Central Heating
- Available Late November
Newly refurbished, three bedroom, maisonette with a private garden and driveway for one car.
Fox and Sons are delighted to present to the market this spacious three bedroom maisonette situated in the popular location of Lansdowne Road, Worthing; close to local shops, bus routes and West Worthing Train Station. The property has been newly refurbished throughout to a high standard, has gas central heating and own street entrance. Inside the property comprises of a large living room, modern fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms, a good sized single bedroom and a large hallway with space for a dining table. In addition to this the property has it's on driveway with space for one car and private rear garden.The property is unfurnished and available now!
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
London Gatwick Airport
Newhaven Harbour Ferry Terminal
Bosham Hoe Ferry Landing
West Itchenor Ferry Landing
View all schools in Worthing
Elm Grove Primary School, Worthing
Heene CofE Primary School
St Mary's Catholic Primary School, Worthing
Northbrook College, Sussex
Our Lady of Sion School
Worthing High School
Durrington High School
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
Local info for Worthing
About the neighbours in BN11
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Fox & Sons, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Lansdowne Road properties to rent