Flat to rent in The Plocks, Blandford Forum DT11
£595 pcm (£137 pw)
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1747 418974 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- EPC rating - D
- Available October 2017
- One bedroom
- Spacious hallway
- Storage cupboards
- Modern bathroom
- Separate lounge
- Walking distance to blandford high street
*1 double bedroom *spacious entrance hall *storage cupboards *modern bathroom *separate lounge *modern kitchen *shared usage of communal patio area *double glazing *no pets *no housing benefit *no smokers.
*available October* Connells are delighted to offer this spacious, unfurnished, one bedroom ground floor flat situated in the heart of blandford forum.
Property comprises of spacious entrance hall with storage cupboards, double bedroom with built in wardrobes, modern bathroom suite, separate lounge and A modern kitchen.
Further benefits include double glazing, shared usage of communal patio area, walking distance from blandford high street, direct bus routes and local amenities. No pets, no DSS/housing benefit, no smoking. Available October
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Poole Ferry Terminal
Poole Quay Ferry Landing
Brownsea Island Ferry Landing
View all schools in North Dorset
Archbishop Wake Church of England Primary School
Blandford St Mary Church of England Primary School
Milldown Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School
Milton Abbey School
The Blandford School
Knighton House School
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
Local info for North Dorset
About the neighbours in DT11
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Connells, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Connells for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all The Plocks properties to rent