Semi-detached house to rent in Church Lane, Cheshunt EN8
£1,500 pcm (£346 pw)
Interested in this property?
Call +44 20 3542 2178 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 293712
Property Reference: 293712.
This property's been newly refurbished over the past 6 months with a very high spec finish. In our opinion it's in one of the best locations in Cheshunt having direct access at the bottom of the road to the a10 and M25 and just over a mile to Cheshunt train station. Furthermore the property is located not far away from Cheshunt town centre, Brookfield Farm and local amenities. The property itself is very spacious with double sized bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and huge garden.
1) Available Monday 23rd October "no fees"
2) 3 bed house
3) Brand new kitchen with silver washing machine and large fridge/freezer included. With additional space for a dining area.
4) 2 spacious living rooms
5) Brand new downstairs toilet
6) Brand new upstairs bathroom with with 4 piece suite including larger than average shower room.
7) Main bedroom (Double with walk in wardrobes)
8) Second bedroom (Double with walk in wardrobes)
9) Third bedroom (Double with walk in wardrobes)
10) Hallway up and downstairs
9) Huge brand new landscaped garden with space for shed and patio for bbq and outside furniture.
10) New UPVC Double Glazed Windows
11) Brand new Gas Central Heating (Very efficient Valliant Combi Boiler)
15) EPC Rating A
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,500.00 per month (£346.15 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,250.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 23 October, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: B
If calling, please quote reference: 293712
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
OpenRent endeavours to make all property particulars as accurate and reliable as possible, however if you require any further clarification or information please contact us. When applying for a tenancy using the Rent Now process, you will be required to pay one month's rent and any deposit before moving in. This will be paid to OpenRent and released to the landlord once you have moved in. With OpenRent there are no administration fees to pay, although you may need to pay £20 per tenant to cover the cost of referencing if required by the landlord.
London City Airport
London Stansted Airport
London Luton Airport
Blackfriars Millennium Pier
Tower Millennium Pier
View all schools in Broxbourne
Andrews Lane Primary School
Dewhurst St Mary CofE Primary School
St Paul's Catholic Primary School
Capel Manor College
Epping Forest College
Hertford Regional College
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
Local info for Broxbourne
About the neighbours in EN8
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by OpenRent, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact OpenRent for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Church Lane properties to rent