available mid August - fox and sons are delighted to offer this lovely three bedroom property in the Channel View Development located in Watchet.
Call today to book A viewing description
Fox & sons are delighted to present this immaculate three bedroom property in a pleasant position in the Channel View development in the small town of Watchet. This property is decorated and finished to a high standard. To the front the property is a well maintained front garden consisting of lawn and shrubs. Upon entering the property you are greated by a spacious hallway
A light room with space for dining table alongside a large double glazed window to front, with radiator under. The kitchen consists of white base and wall units with wood effect worktops with inset one and a half stainless steel sink and draining board, four ring gas hob with chrome extracotr fan over and ceramic splashback. There is also an integrated electric oven and free standing fridge/freezer, as well as space and plumbing for undercounter washing machine a
Full width living room with carpet, double glazed patio doors with additional windows each side leading to garden. Radiatior.
White Suite consisting of free standing basin and low level dual flush w/c.
First floor landing:
Stairs lead to landing with airing cupboard housing gas boiler and doors to all rooms:
Double bedroom with double glazed window to rear, radiator. Mirrored door inbuilt wardrobe and door to:
Ensuite consisting of white free standing basin and low level dual flush w/c. High quality walk-in shower with electric shower.
A large single bedroom, with double glazed window to front and radiator.
Small bedroom with radiator and double glazed winow to front ideal nursery or study
A further white suite with basin, low level dual flush w/c, bath with electric shower over and shower screen.
The rear garden consists of a small patio from the patio doors and paved path to rear gate, providing access to two car parking spaces, with the remainder of the garden being laid to lawn.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.