Flat to rent in Oakfield Road, Middlesbrough TS3
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Luxury 1st floor (over 1000ft) recent conversion.
- Beautiful open plan spacious living.
- Superbly fitted out kitchen.
- Well appointed en-suite bathrooms.
- Central location within minutes of town centre.
- Close to A174 and A66 for commuting.
- Allocated, secure off street parking.
- French doors from lounge area and large bedroom.
- Private courtyard and garden to rear.
- Available immediately.
- Middlesbrough (1.1 miles)
- James Cook University Hospital (1.2 miles)
- South Bank (1.8 miles)
- Durham Tees Valley Airport (9.6 miles)
- Newcastle Airport (37.7 miles)
- Leeds Bradford International Airport (51.9 miles)
- Transporter Bridge South Side (1.2 miles)
- Transporter Bridge North Side (1.3 miles)
- Newcastle International Ferry Terminal (30.8 miles)
Nearby schoolsView all schools in Middlesbrough
- St Alphonsus' RC Primary School (0.2 miles)
- North Ormesby Primary Academy (0.3 miles)
- Breckon Hill Primary School (0.3 miles)
- River Tees High Academy (0.9 miles)
- Middlesbrough College (1.0 mile)
- Cleveland College of Art and Design (1.7 miles)
- Keys 7 Ks (0.7 miles)
- River Tees Middle Academy (1.0 mile)
- Unity City Academy (1.0 mile)
Local info for Middlesbrough
About the neighbours in TS3
For more information about this property, please contact
Upad Ltd, W10 on +44 20 3551 3265 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Upad Ltd, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Upad Ltd for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.