A very modern 3 bed semi set in a popular residential location, with easy access to local amenities and bus routes.
The house is in excellent condition and is a stones throw from Serpentine Green and a short drive from Peterborough City Centre.
Contact Connells now on or to organise a viewing.
A very modern 3 bedroom semi-detached house, conveniently located in a sought after development close to local amenities, bus routes and major road links. The property is a short drive from both Peterborough City Centre and Serpentine Green.
The house benefits from uPVC double glazing and full gas central heating, and has a large enclosed garden, a tandem drive to the side, a modern kitchen/diner with built in oven and hob, a ground floor cloakroom, and an en suite shower room.
The hall has stairs to the first floor with access to a ground floor cloakroom fitted with white 2 piece suite and with vinyl flooring. The lounge has a large full height window to the front making the room light and airy. The modern kitchen diner is fitted with an attractive range of units and work surfaces, with built in electric oven and four ring gas hob with extractor over, space for a fridge freezer, plumbing and space for a dishwasher and washing machine, vinyl flooring, ample room for a table and chairs, and a door to the rear garden.
The first floor landing has a built in storage cupboard and access to 3 bedrooms, a double, a large single and a small single, . The master bedroom has an en suite shower room fitted with a white 3 piece suite including tiled shower cubicle and with vinyl flooring. There is also a family bathroom fitted with a white 3 piece suite with shower and screen over the bath and vinyl flooring.
Outside there is a tandem drive to the side of the house providing off road parking for 2 cars. Gated side access leads to a large enclosed garden, with lawn and patio.
The property is available immediately and is unfurnished and in excellent condition.
Call Connells on to organise a viewing.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.