Flat to rent in High Street South, Dunstable LU6
£600 pcm (£138 pw)
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1582 944400 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- * Double Bedroom
- * Top Floor
- * Central Location
- * EPC Rating tbc
- * Redecorated
- * Unfurnished
- * Available August 2017
*** priced to let *** A recently redecorated and spacious top floor flat available to let early August on an unfurnished basis.
*** priced to let *** A recently redecorated and spacious third floor one bedroom flat available to let early August on an unfurnished basis, ideally located on Dunstable High Street, a short distance to local transport links and amenities. This flat comprises of entrance hallway, large lounge, separate kitchen, double bedroom with built in storage and spacious bathroom. Available on an unfurnished basis from early August 2017, call Connells now for more information and to book a viewing.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Luton Airport Parkway
London Luton Airport
London Heathrow Airport
London Stansted Airport
Richmond St. Helena Pier
Richmond Landing Stage
View all schools in Central Bedfordshire
St George's School
Watling Lower School
Dunstable Icknield Lower School
Central Bedfordshire College
KWS Educational Services
Focus School - Dunstable Campus
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
Local info for Central Bedfordshire
About the neighbours in LU6
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Connells, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Connells for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all High Street South properties to rent