Bungalow to rent in Westfield Road, Eastbourne BN21
£895 pcm (£207 pw)
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1323 810081 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Two bedroom detached bungalow in 'Rodmill'
- Walking distance to Eastbourne Hospital
- Double glazing throughout
- Energy Rating D
- Modern kitchen / Bathroom
- Supplied with solar pannels
- Rear garden with stunning views
*Neutral decor throughout*
Two bedroom detached bungalow in the sought-after 'Rodmill' area of Eastbourne, conveniently located within walking distance of Eastbourne Hospital and within easy reach of the Town Centre. The accommodation comprises of 2 bedrooms, spacious Lounge/diner, modern bathroom with bath & separate shower cubicle and a modern kitchen/breakfast room. Additional benefits include double glazing, gas central heating and a garden with stunning views.Sorry No Pets.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Hampden Park (Sussex)
London Gatwick Airport
Newhaven Harbour Ferry Terminal
Folkestone Eurotunnel Terminal
View all schools in Eastbourne
Ocklynge Junior School
Motcombe Infants' School
The South Downs Community Special School
Sussex Downs College
Bede's Senior School
The Cavendish School
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
Local info for Eastbourne
About the neighbours in BN21
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Fox & Sons, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Westfield Road properties to rent