* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Energy rating C
Two bedroom flat
Available end of March
New kitchen & bathroom
Summary **** marvellous mayfield **** A first floor two bedroom apartment available now on a part furnished basis (flexible furniture arrangements) in the popular location of Moseley. The flat is near to Moseley Village, shops, restaurants, public transport and main arterial routes into and out of Birmingham.
Description **** marvellous mayfield **** The property comprimises of communal hallway and stairs to first floor. Inside the flat there is a hallway with large storage cupboard, main double bedroom and second bedroom, both with wardrobes, chest of drawers and double beds, shower room with cubicle, fitted kitchen with washing machine, cooker and fridge/ freezer and large living/ dining room with sofas and dining table and chairs. You have access to the large communal garden and parking is on street. The flat is fully double glazed and gas central heating.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
For more information about this property, please contact Connells - Kingsheath, Birmingham, B14 on +44 121 411 0013 * (local rate)
Contact Connells - Kingsheath, Birmingham about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Connells - Kingsheath, Birmingham, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Connells - Kingsheath, Birmingham for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.