Property to rent in Greenshaw, Brentwood CM14
£1,395 pcm (£322 pw)
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1277 298669 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Perfect family home
- Three double bedrooms
- One single bedroom
- En suite to master
- Available now
*** four bedrooms * en suite to master * available now! ***
*** avaliable now *** parking ***
William H Brown are pleased to bring to the market this 4 bedroom property within short walking distance of all local amenities and comes with on street parking.
Downstairs there is a large spacious living area leading to the garden. The newly fitted kitchen is provided with a fridge freezer, washing machine and hob/oven. There are three double bedrooms, master with fitted wardrobes and en suite, also a further single bedroom. The family bathroom has a 3 piece suite which has newly been fitted.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
London City Airport
London Southend Airport
London Stansted Airport
Tilbury Ferry Terminal
Woolwich Arsenal Pier
View all schools in Brentwood
St Helen's Catholic Infant School
St Helen's Catholic Junior School
Larchwood Primary School
The Basildon Upper Academy
Beacon Business Innovation Hub
East London Arts & Music
Grove House School
Becket Keys Church of England Free School
Brentwood Ursuline Convent High School
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
Local info for Brentwood
About the neighbours in CM14
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by William H Brown, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Greenshaw properties to rent