* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Energy rating: B
Top spec kitchen
Garage and parking
Secure gated development
Shared tennis court
Summary An immaculately presented 3 bedroom apartment, located on the ground floor of a prestigious Grade II listed Victorian mansion with views of the communal lawn, and the beautiful Penshurst countryside beyond.
Description An immaculately presented 3 bedroom apartment, located on the ground floor of a prestigious Grade II listed Victorian mansion with views of the communal lawn, and the beautiful Penshurst countryside beyond. The Estate offers secure and convenient living in the heart of the beautiful Kent countryside on the outskirts of the historic village of Penshurst designated as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. This impressive apartment located on the ground floor boasts modern sophistication whilst still retaining the character of bygone Victorian elegance. Light and spacious with stylish contemporary fixtures and fittings includes high ceilings, deep skirting boards, cornicing and some windows with ornate fittings. There is a private garage, allocated parking space and visitors' parking in the surrounding grounds. There is also a shared tennis court and gymnasium at the premises.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
For more information about this property, please contact Connells - Tunbridge Wells, TN1 on +44 1892 310686 * (local rate)
Contact Connells - Tunbridge Wells about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Connells - Tunbridge Wells, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Connells - Tunbridge Wells for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.