*** available with zero deposit *** First floor flat in Hampton offering accomodation to comprise of entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen with gas hob and electric oven, washing machine and firdge/freezer, master double bedroom, en-suite, single bedroom, bathroom, allocated parking, gas central heating, Upvc windows
*** available with zero deposit *** Situated in the popular location of Hampton offering easy access to the A1, shopping complex with Tesco 24-hour supermarket and a regular bus route into Peterborough town centre, this modern first floor apartment offers accomodation to comprise of:
Entrance hallway: Carpeted, magnolia walls
lounge: Carpeted, magnolia walls
kitchen: Vinyl floor, range of modern kitchen units, gas hob, electric oven, washing machine and fridge/freezer
master bedroom: Double - carpeted, magnolia walls, built in wardrobe
en-suite: Shower cubicle, WC and basin
bedroom 2: Single - carpeted, magnolia walls, built in wardrobe
bathroom: Bath, WC and basin
other: Gas central heating, Upvc windows
outside: Allocated parking space in secure parking area
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.