***viewing highly recommended as this property won't be on the market long*** Popular village location, generous lounge and dining kitchen. Call now to book A viewing pets may be considered, please ask for more details
Two bedroom detached bungalow in the popular village of Heckington comprising:
Entrance Hallway: Neutral fitted carpet, radiator, wall mounted thermostat control and access to loft space
Lounge: The lounge features a walk in uPVC bay window to the front aspect, neutral fitted carpet, television point, radiator and glazed uPVC double doors to the side gardens.
Dining kitchen: Ceramic tiled flooring, benefits from a fitted oven with four plate hob, range of base and wall mounted kitchen units, tiled splshbacks, radiator and a door to the rear.
Bedroom one: The main bedroom has a radiator, uPVC window, telephone point, television point and neutral fitted carpets.
Bedroom two: Good sized second bedroom has a uPVC window, telephone point, radiator and neutral fitted carpets.
Shower room: Fitted with a substantial shower cubicle with wall mounted shower appliance over, pedestal wash hand basin and WC, has ceramic tiled flooring, radiator and a built in airing cupboard.
Outside front: Lawned garden area with double width blocked paved driveway and single garage.
Rear garden: There is lawn with a paved pathway and gravelled border with a gate and pathway leading to the oposite side of the property and back to the front.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.