* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
UPVC double glazing
Gas central heating
Off road parking
Fees apply - please call for details
Superb three bedroom generously sized end townhouse benefiting from conservatory, contemporary bathroom, uPVC double glazing and gas central heating. Block paved driveway providing off road parking and generously sized rear garden.
Located in a popular residential area close to Fence Infant & Junior School, the motorway network is a few minutes drive away. Sheffield and Rotherham are within easy reach. The area is well served by a good public bus service.
* Hallway A front facing uPVC double glazed door opens into the hallway having cream wood effect laminate covering to the floor, central heating radiator and side facing uPVC double glazed window. Coving to the ceiling and inbuilt understairs storage cupboard. Stairs rise to the first floor landing.
* Lounge: 3.66m x 5.03m (Into bay) (12' x 16' 6") Having a front facing uPVC double glazed leaded window enjoying views towards open fields, coving to the ceiling, neutral décor to the walls and fitted neutral carpet to the floor. Central heating radiator and TV point.
* Kitchen: 2.11m x 5.64m (6' 11" x 18' 6") With a range of white wall, drawer and base cabinets, contrasting work surfaces incorporating a four ring gas hob, chrome and glass chimney style extractor hood above and inbuilt electric oven. Set below the rear facing uPVC double glazed window is a ceramic one and quarter sink and drainer. There is space and point for upright fridge freezer and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Tiling to the splashbacks and floor, extractor fan and central heating radiator. Sliding uPVC double glazed patio doors open into the conservatory.
* Conservatory With a central heating radiator, fully glazed with uPVC double glazing, French doors give access to the rear garden, there is laminate covering to the floor.
* Landing Carpeted stairs rise to the first floor landing having side facing uPVC double glazed window and loft access.
* Bedroom 1: 3.12m x 3.73m (10' 3" x 12' 3") With a front facing uPVC leaded double glazed window enjoying views over open fields, laminate covering to the floor, central heating radiator and space for free standing bedroom furniture.
* Bedroom 2: 2.84m x 3.3m (9' 4" x 10' 10") Rear facing uPVC double glazing, gas central heating and fitted carpet to the floor.
* Bedroom 3: 2.44m x 2.82m (8' x 9' 3") Front facing uPVC double glazed window, neutral decor and laminate flooring.
* Bathroom Having a white contemporary suite comprising bath with chrome shower mixer fitting with wall mounted fixed drench head, wall mounted wash hand basin and low flush push button WC. There is a rear facing uPVC double glazed obscure window, chrome ladder radiator and tiling to all walls and floor. Inset downlighters to the ceiling.
* Exterior To the front of the property is a block paved driveway providing off road parking for two cars, there is well maintained border planted with established shrubs.
The generously sized rear garden is mainly laid to lawn, a block paved patio provides space for outside dining and further seating. The garden is enclosed with a combination of natural hedging and timber fencing.
For more information about this property, please contact 2roost, S26 on +44 114 446 9141 * (local rate)
Contact 2roost about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by 2roost, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact 2roost for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.