Terraced bungalow to rent in High Street, Knaresborough HG5
£850 pcm (£196 pw)
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1423 789259 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Two bedroom cottage
- Open plan living room/kitchen
- Secure parking for one car
- EPC C
- Town centre location
- Available now
** modern bungalow in A exclusive development **
A beautifully presented "weaver" style cottage located in the centre of Knaresborough and within walking distance of the local amenities and shops. The accommodation briefly comprises of: A spacious open plan living room/kitchen with built-in appliances, two double bedrooms and modern bathroom. Small rear garden and secure parking for one car. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. The property has been finished to a high standard. Unfurnished. Available now.
** modern bungalow in an exclusive development **
A beautifully presented "weaver" style cottage located in the centre of Knaresborough and within walking distance of the local amenities and shops. The accommodation briefly comprises of; a spacious open plan living room/kitchen with built-in dishwasher, fridge and washing machine, master bedroom with built in wardrobes, a further double bedroom and modern bathroom with a shower over the bath. To the outside is a small rear enclosed garden and secure parking for one car. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. The property has been finished to a high standard. Unfurnished. Available now.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Leeds Bradford International Airport
Durham Tees Valley Airport
Robin Hood Airport
Transporter Bridge South Side
Transporter Bridge North Side
Hull Ferry Terminal
View all schools in Harrogate
St Mary's Primary School Knaresborough, A Voluntary Catholic Academy
Knaresborough St John's CofE Primary School
The Faculty of Queen Ethelburga's
Training and Skills Centre (SEN)
King James's School
The Forest School (SEN)
Springwater School (SEN)
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
Local info for Harrogate
About the neighbours in HG5
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by William H Brown, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all High Street properties to rent