This is a clean, tidy, modern and stylish one bedroom apartment in the ever-popular Anthony Court development. The apartment comes with high ceilings, excellent storage, allocated off-road parking space, ...
This is a clean, tidy, modern and stylish one bedroom apartment in the ever-popular Anthony Court development. The apartment comes with high ceilings, excellent storage, allocated off-road parking space, and also secure bicycle storage area. The apartment really is in excellent condition, with neutral decor, and is ready to move into.
The accommodation comprises:-
large entrance hall with wooden flooring
good size double bedroom with built in wardrobe and wooden flooring
very large open plan kitchen-reception room, with wooden flooring and large windows flooding the room with natural light
the kitchen is fully equipped and fully integrated with washer dryer, dishwasher, full size fridge freezer, and ample base and wall units
stylish and neutral family bathroom with three piece suite and shower over bath, plus good storage
very large storage cupboard/room off the entrance hall
Anthony Court is excellently maintained both in the internal communal areas and also the outdoor communal gardens and car park areas. The apartments are set around a central green space with plenty of spaces to relax outdoors. There is also a concierge service, plus a local shop very close by for all the essentials you may forget to pick up on the way home from work, or a pint of milk and a newspaper on a Sunday morning.
The closest tube station is Stamford Brook which is on the District Line, zone two. Turnham Green is not much further away, also on the District Line (zone 2/3 border) but also served by the Piccadilly Line during peak commuter times. For those interested in the London Overground Network, Acton Central station is an easy walk, which sees you to Richmond in 15 minutes or Willesden Junction in 5 minutes, from where the onward links into central London are many and varied. The 272 bus stop is directly outside the Anthony Court main entrance.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.