Property to rent in Old Town Close, Beaconsfield HP9
£1,395 pcm (£322 pw)
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1494 217255 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Available now. A stylish and modern 2 bedroom apartment in a popular location equidistant to the old and new towns of Beaconsfield with comprehensive shopping facilities and excellent rail and motorway networks. The beautifully proportioned lounge has a feature fire place, there is a brand new kitchen and two luxury bathroom facilities one ensuite to the master bedroom, fitted wardrobes, integral and spacious garage, good sized garden plus allocated parking space. EPC rating D. Rent quoted is plus agent fees.
When you decide to rent property through Tim Russ & Company (Lettings) we will ask you to pay a £350.00 non-refundable "holding fee" prior to obtaining references - this takes the property off the market while references are being taken. This will be offset against your initial monies, should your tenancy proceed.
The costs involved
Before the commencement of the tenancy, you will be required to make the following payments, which must be made by direct transfer to our bank account or banker's draft. Personal cheques will be accepted but must be paid 7 working days in advance of commencement of tenancy.
- £24.00 inc VAT Credit Reference Check Fee for each Tenant
- £180.00 inc VAT Tenancy Set Up Fee per applicant
- Share of Inventory Check fees (Cost varies dependent on property size and furnishings). The Tenant will pay the checkout fee (as a guide, typically for a 2 bedroom furnished apartment the cost will be in the region of £100) ; the Landlord pays the check in.
- The first month's rent in advance.
- One and a half months' rent as a deposit against damage to the property during your tenancy, paid in advance. (Tim Russ & Company are members of The Tenancy Deposit Scheme and hold the deposit under the regulations stipulated by the scheme. Further information on the operation of the scheme can be obtained from )
- Should you require a Guarantor, there will be a further Credit Reference Fee and a further charge of £180.00 (incl. VAT) for drawing up the Deed of Guarantee
- A fee of £90.00 inc VAT will be charged should you renew your tenancy
London Heathrow Airport
London Luton Airport
London City Airport
Shepperton Ferry Landing
Weybridge Ferry Landing
View all schools in South Bucks
Butlers Court School
St Mary and All Saints CofE Primary School
Holtspur School & Pre-School
Teikyo School (UK)
The Windsor Boys' School
The Beaconsfield School
Beaconsfield High School
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
Local info for South Bucks
About the neighbours in HP9
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Tim Russ & Co, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Tim Russ & Co for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Old Town Close properties to rent