Property Reference: 667344.Summary
Sorry, No Letting Agency Enquiries. Would suit professionals.
- 3 bedroom duplex maisonette - all 3 bedrooms spacious and large
- Spacious and well presented throughout
- Gas central heating and Hob
- Separate bathroom and WC
- Super Fast Fibre WiFi connected
- Residents Parking permit available
- 10 min walk to South Bermondsey Overground, 5 min walk to Old Kent Road
- Close to amenities
- Deal directly with the landlord - no agency fees
- Zero Deposit fees scheme available
Well located, spacious 3 double bedroom duplex maisonette in a well-located area in Zone 2 Peckham.
Property benefits from gas central heating and spacious rooms including separate lounge, good size fully fitted kitchen, 3 spacious luxury double bedrooms and 1 extra lounge room which is great for a communal space/storage/lounge type area.
This property is set over two floors and comprises of three double bedrooms, a living room. There is a separate toilet and bathroom also, which means no more waiting for the toilet when your housemates are having a bath. The property comes furnished with new furniture.
Other benefits include fully fitted kitchen with washing machine, dishwasher, gas central heating and gas hob and oven, double glazed windows and neutral decor throughout. The flat has undergone extensive refurbishment.
Situated in the Peckham area close to Bermondsey, Surrey Quays and New Cross Gate station, close to Old Kent Road, SE15 for easy access to central London via regular buses. The property also has access to New Cross Gate and Deptford British rail stations and Deptford Park is very close by. Parking is available outside the apartment and included.
Would suit professional sharers or professional family.
Rent £2000 pcm
Deposit: 5 weeks rent or zero deposit scheme available
Landlord is a registered member of the Residential Landlords Association
Available now, call or email straight away to arrange a viewingSummary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,000.00 per month (£461.54 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,307.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 09 December, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: D If calling, please quote reference: 667344 Fees:
You will not
be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.OpenRent endeavours to make all property particulars as accurate and reliable as possible, however if you require any further clarification or information please contact us. When applying for a tenancy using the Rent Now process, you will be required to pay one month's rent and any deposit before moving in. This will be paid to OpenRent and released to the landlord once you have moved in. With OpenRent there are no administration fees to pay. Property Reference six hundred and sixty-seven thousand three hundred and forty-four