Office to let in The Coach House, Perdiswell Park, John Comyn Drive, Worcester, West Midlands WR3
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Period office building offering contemporary office space - requires some refurbishment prior to occupation.
- Attractive parkland setting
- On site car parking
- Easy access to Worcester city centre and J6 of the M5 Motorway.
The Coach House is situated in a prominent position on the Perdiswell Park office development and comprises a Grade II listed, two storey period building which was converted in 2002 for office use. The property is accessed via a ground floor reception hall and the office accommodation is partly open plan with partitioned offices and meeting rooms. The building benefits from cat II lighting, central heating and a raised access floor (in part).
Via Dale Misters
* Sizes listed are approximate. Please contact the agent to confirm actual size.
For more information about this property, please contact
Avison Young - Offices, EC2V on +44 121 721 9686 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Avison Young - Offices, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Avison Young - Offices for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.