Retail premises to let in Vale Road, Ash Vale GU12
£15,750 pa (£24.08/sq. ft. pa)
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1252 943894 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- 2 reserved parking spaces
- Prominent position on busy arterial road
- E class use includes retail, office and clinic uses allowed*
- Kitchenette and toilet facilities
- Located on local bus routes
- Walking distance to ash vale station
The property is located on the busy Vale Road/Frimley Road (B3411) which connects the village of Ash to Frimley Green and Frimley Town Centre. The Ash Vale station is on the direct London Line, and is only a few minutes walk from the premises...
Station Approach offers a good amount of public parking and again, this is only a small walk away.
The local area is a mix of residential and commercial premises, trade uses in Lysons Avenue, various local shops, and a Tesco Local which is a short walk away.
The property comprises a Retail Lock-Up Shop rectangle in shape, with a rear access door to a small enclosed yard area. The shop has private parking for 2 vehicles.
* Please note that the government changes to the 1987 Use Classes Order have added a new use class type E, which allows retail units to be also used for B1 offices, D1 Clinic type uses and some uses within type D2 without the need for a change of use. However, as our client is active within the Residential Estate Agency, Letting and Mortgage business, there will be a prohibition against any of these uses being able to be operated at the property contained within the lease.
Shop approximate measurements and floor area:-
Shop Net Frontage 14 ft 6 inches 4.5 metres
Shop/Built Depth 49ft 14.9 metres
Total Area 654 ft² 60.7 m²
• Excluding the kitchen and toilet
lease Available on new lease terms, with length of term by agreement. Please note that any lease granted will not be assignable or available to be underlet. The lease will be excluded from the renewal provisions contained within the1954 Landlord and Tenant act.
Rent A rent of £15,750 pax. We understand from our clients that VAT will not be chargeable.
Service charge & buildings insurance We understand from our clients that there is no service charge operable, ie the tenant is expected to keep the building in good repair themselves... The Buildings Insurance premium is currently £337.02.
Occupation timing By agreement between the parties.
Business rates A rateable value of £5,400 which equates to approximate rates payable of £2,700 for the year March 2021/2022, however, if this property is to be your only business premises then you will receive 100% rates relief. We always advise that interested parties contact Rushmoor Borough Council on for clarification.
* Sizes listed are approximate. Please contact the agent to confirm actual size.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Clare & Company, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Clare & Company for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Frimley Road commercial properties to let