Leisure/hospitality to let in 66-74 Promenade, Blackpool, Lancashire FY1
Leisure/hospitality to let
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1253 520963 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- First & second floor premises
- Ground floor exclusive entrance
- Prominent signage / branding opportunity
- Corner position on the promenade &
blackpool's high street
- Close to blackpool tower, tower festival
headland, fronts onto illuminations
- Wealth of passing pedestrian & vehicle trade
- Would suit A variety of uses - leisure, food &
beverage, schools / clubs etc-all considered
- Total area: Approx. 12,000 sq ft (gross)
This is a prime trading opportunity to lease a first and second floor premises, that would suit a variety of businesses and uses, subject to planning and landlord consent:
- Exclusive ground floor entrance off Church Street, leading to the internal staircase and pre-formed lift shaft that can accept a new passenger lift.
- Prominent signage and branding opportunities.
- Open plan floor plates / layouts, providing flexibility for a variety of uses.
- Good extraction / ventilation options to roof top level without onerous filtration requirements (further details to be clarified).
- Existing mains services
- Opportunity to extend onto the roof top terrace area (subject to contract & planning).
- Immediate and close proximity to Blackpool Illuminations, firework displays, air shows and other major events.
- Excellent visibility of and close proximity to the above attractions will enable peak trading opportunities.
- The premises boast an abundance of natural light from two elevations, that front onto the high street and Promenade.
- Premises available from circa end of October 2021 onwards.
The first and second floor premises are within a larger four storey building. The space is presently occupied by a theatre and dance school. It provides for mainly open plan space and offer versatility and flexibility.
Papas Fish & Chips restaurant has recently leased the ground floor premises, with the Lower Ground Floor occupied by a Lazer Quest operator. As mentioned the first and second floors are presently occupied by Phil Winston's Theatreworks College & Agency.
* Sizes listed are approximate. Please contact the agent to confirm actual size.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Duxburys Commercial, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Duxburys Commercial for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Church Street commercial properties to let