Retail premises to let in High Street, Camberley GU15
£50,000 pa (£13.37/sq. ft. pa)
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1252 943894 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Prominent corner shop location on high street
- Nearby occupiers include british heart foundation, halifax bank and nationwide
- Rear servicing with 4 car parking spaces
- Customer parking available in the high street and nearby multi storey car parks
- Class E use
The premises are situated in a prominent location on the corner of the High Street and St Georges road. Nearby occupiers include British Heart Foundation, Electrical, Halifax Bank, Nationwide etc. Camberley town centre is situated within a few miles from the M3 (Junction 4).
Corner retail unit with rear servicing and parking for 4 cars.
Internal Width 58.34 m 62’8”
Total shop depth 53.23m 57’3”
Total Floor Area 347.55 sq. M 3,741 sq. Ft
Disabled Cloakroom with WC and Wash Hand Basin.
Measured in accordance with the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors Code of Measuring Practice (6th Edition)
• Prominent Corner location on High Street
• Nearby Occupiers include British Heart Foundation, Halifax Bank, Nationwide etc.
• Rear Servicing with 4 car parking spaces
• Customer parking available in the High Street and nearby multi storey car parks
• Class E use
Offers invited in the region of £50,000 per annum exclusive plus VAT.
A new lease is available on a fully repairing and insuring basis ideally for a period of 10 years, subject to 5 yearly upward only rent reviews. The lease will be excluded from the Security of Tenure Provisions of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954-part ii sections 24-28 (as amended).
We understand that the current service charge is about £3,700 per annum exclusive.
We understand that the building insurance is currently £383.53 per annum exclusive.
Rateable value £38,250
Uniform Business Rate (2020/21) 49.9p/£
Rates Payable (estimated) £19,086.75
These figures are not to be relied upon and it is recommended interested parties should make their own enquiries with the Local Rating Authority
With effect from 1st September 2020 the ground floor shop now has the new Use Class of E, see below:-
Use Currently defined Use Class New Use Class
Retail/shops A1 E
Financial & Professional Services A2
Food and Drink A3
Offices, R&D and light industrial B1
Clinic, Health Centres, Creches, Day Nurseries D2
Gyms, indoor activities D1
Each party are to be responsible for their own legal costs involved in this transaction.
* Sizes listed are approximate. Please contact the agent to confirm actual size.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Clare & Company, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Clare & Company for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all High Street commercial properties to let