Office to let in Gadbrook Park, Northwich, Cheshire CW9
From £7,238 pa (£14.00/sq. ft. pa)
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1244 988997 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- An impressive HQ office building of 11,189 sq ft (1,039.5 sq m)
- Currently undergoing an extensive strip-out and refurbishment.
- To include full access raised floors and air conditioning.
- Available to let as a whole or split to provide a wide variety of office suites.
- From 517 sq ft (48.0 sq m) upwards.
- Extremely large private car park providing ratio of one car space per 118 sq ft
Focus House is located in a prominent position fronting the main estate road through Gadbrook Park which is situated on the outskirts of Northwich in the heart of Cheshire. Directly off the A556 dual carriageway the business park provides easy access to Manchester and Chester and direct access to Junctions 18 and 19 of the M6 within a 5 minute drive, and Junction 10 of the M56 within a 15 minute drive. Manchester International Airport is within a drive time of approximately 21 minutes, as is the main rail network which can be accessed at Crewe station which provides an hourly train service directly to London Euston with a travel time of under 2 hours.
Focus House is a purpose built detached HQ office building which is currently undergoing an extensive and very high specification refurbishment to provide brand new office accommodation arranged at ground and first floor levels. The specification includes:
- Feature self-contained entrance, reception and waiting area.
- Passenger lift to first floor.
- New suspended ceilings with integrated low energy
- LED movement sensor lighting.
- Full access raised floors.
- High-efficiency air-conditioning / heating system.
- Flexible open-plan space.
- Extensive internal scheme of redecoration and re-flooring to provide a modern, contemporary feel.-
- New male, female and disabled WC facilities.
- New kitchen and shower facilities.
- Available to let as a whole on a floor by floor basis or alternatively by way of a large variety of different sized office suite options.
- New perimeter trunking system.
- Exceptional levels of on-site private car parking with 90 allocated spaces.
- Significantly higher levels of car parking than any other office space on Gadbrook Park with car parking being allocated at 1 car parking space per 118 sq ft (11.0 sq m).
Focus House has been measured on an ipms 3 basis in accordance with the RICS Property Measurement 2nd Edition January 2018 and provides the following accommodation:
Ground Floor Reception / Waiting Area: 294 sq ft (27.3 sq m)
Ground Floor Offices: 5,511 sq ft (512.0 sq m)
First Floor Offices: 5,384 sq ft (500.2 sq m)
Total: 11,189 sq ft (1,039.5)
Whilst Focus House is available to lease either in its entirety or on a floor by floor basis, the extensive refurbishment has been designed with the flexibility to easily split into the following self-contained suites:
Suite G1A: 517 sq ft (48.0 sq m)
Suite G1B: 807 sq ft (75.0 sq m)
Suite G2A: 710 sq ft (66 sq m)
Suite G2B: 1,076 sq ft (100 sq m)
Suite G2C; 1,765 sq ft (164 sq m)
Suite G3: 603 sq ft (56 sq m)
Suite F1: 1,292 sq ft (120 sq m)
Suite F2: 3,843 sq ft (357 sq m)
Focus House has exceptional levels of on-site private car parking with a total of 90 spaces which represents significantly better levels of private allocated car parking than any other offices on Gadbrook Park. Car parking allocations will be allocated at a ratio of 1 car parking space per 118 sq ft (11.0 sq m) of office space.
The premises are available on terms to be agreed.
The landlord will levy a service charge for the maintenance and management of Focus House including the upkeep of the exterior, structure, courtyard, gardens and parking. Further information on the budgeted service charge is available on request.
Rents are to be calculated at a rate of £14 per sq ft, per annum.
We are advised that VAT will be charged on rent and service.
The Valuation Office Agency Website () has a current Rateable Valuation assessment of £106,000, creating an estimated rates payable of £57,240 per annum.
In the event that Focus House is let on a suite by suite basis, each suite will need to be separately assessed for Business Rates by the local authority.
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
The property has an Energy Performance Asset Rating of c-69. A full copy of the Energy Performance Certificate is available upon request.
Further Information / Viewings
Please contact Jonty Goodchild of Bolton Birch.
* Sizes listed are approximate. Please contact the agent to confirm actual size.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Bolton Birch, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Bolton Birch for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all UK commercial properties to let