Office to let in Marshfield Road, Chippenham SN15
£75,900 pa (£16.50/sq. ft. pa)
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1249 584772 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Bewley House is located in a prominent position in central Chippenham. It is an 8 minute walk from the
railway station and a 5 minute walk to the town’s shopping area.
Chippenham has a vibrant town centre with a lot to offer, including beautiful green space at John Coles Park and Monkton Park. The town has a large shopping area and various retail parks which are home to an array of high street chains, coffee outlets, restaurants and public houses.
Bewley House has easy access to the M4 with Bristol, Swindon and Bath all within a 30 minute drive. Chippenham Railway Station is just a 5 minute drive away and the train journey time to London Paddington is a little under an hour.
• LED energy efficient lighting and intelligent lighting in stairwells
• Advanced glass treatment
• Electric vehicle charging points
• New efficient heating system with remote monitoring and access
• Excellent digital connectivity with a wide choice of broadband services available including fibre to property and Infinity Superfast broadband
• Showers and changing rooms, cycle storage and a new basement gym
• Potential for subdivision
• Secure basement storage areas can be provided by way of separate
• Covid-19 measures have been introduced on site and the building is naturally
• Car parking spaces in a secure on site car park, accessed by remote controlled
The ground floor (approximately 4,600 sq. Ft.) has been fitted out to a high standard.
Space is available to let with lease terms structured to individual requirements.
£16.50 per sq ft
A service charge will be payable for the maintenance of the building’s common parts, landscaping and services.
The Valuation Office Agency website describes the ground floor as “Offices and Premises” with a rateable value of £47,750.
A change in occupation may trigger an adjustment for the rating assessment.
The property has been assessed for energy efficiency and has been given a rating of 38 within Band B.
A copy of the EPC and Recommendation Report is available from the agents on request.
Each party will be responsible for their own legal costs in any transaction.
* Sizes listed are approximate. Please contact the agent to confirm actual size.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Huw Thomas Commercial, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Huw Thomas Commercial for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Marshfield Road commercial properties to let