Industrial to let in Unit Marston Gate, South Marston Park, Swindon SN3
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1793 988964 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Swindon’s premier industrial locationAvailable individually or combined6.25 m eaves height30kN/m2 ground floor loadingIII Phase electricity supplyElectrically operated loading doorsCentrally heated first floor officesGround and first floor WC’sKitchen areaConcrete service yardAllocated car parking and service area
Marston Gate is a modern development of 8 Units contained within 2 terraces. The units were built to a high specification and benefit from the following specification:
• Reinforced concrete floor designed to 30 kN/sq
• 6.25 m (20 ft 6in) clear height to eaves
• Three phase electricity supply
• All mains services connected
• 10% of roof area comprising of reinforced double-skinned grp roof lights
• Electrically operated sectional up and over loading doors
• Suspended ceilings
• Fully recessed Category 2 modular luminaires
• 3 compartment trunking to perimeter of offices
• Fully carpeted with heavy duty carpet tiles
• Gas fired central heating
• Dedicated reception areas
• Male and female WCs on each floor (disabled at ground floor)
Marston Gate is situated at the entrance to South Marston Park, Swindon’s premier industrial and warehousing location. It is adjacent to the Honda manufacturing plant and occupiers on the estate include Aldi, Nissan and Yuasa Batteries.
South Marston Park is in close proximity to the A419 dual carriageway approximately 5 miles north of Junction 15 of the M4. It is also within easy reach of Oxford via the A420 and the M5 to the north at Gloucester.
The units are available either individually or combined by way of new full repairing and insuring leases. The rent is available on application and is exclusive of VAT and all other costs of occupation.
All parties are to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
Further information is available on application to the agents.
An EPC is in the process of being prepared.
Subject to pre-contract verification all mains services including gas and III mains electricity supply are available to the property.
* Sizes listed are approximate. Please contact the agent to confirm actual size.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Loveday, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Loveday for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Stirling Road commercial properties to let