Office to let in 25 High Street, Bentley, Doncaster DN5
£3,600 pa (£69 pw)
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1302 378042 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Newly refurbished office space to let in Bentley, Doncaster.
Force 10 Property Management are pleased to offer this modern style beneficial office space.
This new and exciting office space will be up and running towards the end of April 2015. The office is on the main high street of central Bentley. Easy access to Doncaster Town centre within 1 mile. The area has also easy road access links to major motorway such as A1, M1, M18.
Office size 14 - 15 sq foot
The office come with off road parking and a meeting / Board room will be available on advance booking.
The office is accessable at any time day / night and fully alarmed linked to moble phone allerts.
Fibre optic Wifi is also included within the rent
Rent starting from £300 + VAT
Service charge of £25 pcm includes heating and maintenance.
To appreciate the standard of accommodation that this house to let offers, viewing is essential. For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact Force 10 Property Management on or visit our website .
Please read carefully the following notes:
As part of our application process, fees may become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our office for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property.
Our staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated.
Please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual / business and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees. While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/ excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory.
Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Force 10 Property Management, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Force 10 Property Management for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all High Street commercial properties to let