Office to let in The Outset Sankey St, Warrington WA1
Interested in this property?
Call +44 161 506 7894 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Air Conditioning
- On Site Parking
- Self Contained
- LED Lighting
- 24 hour access available
The Outset is a multi-occupied office building which has recently undergone a refurbishment and complete transformation of the ground floor reception area, all communal areas, toilets and tea points. There is the addition of a new on site cafe serving excellent coffee and food (with discounts provided for tenants). The ground floor also incorporates a co working facility - complete with pods and meeting booths. Outdoors, you can stroll in Warrington's beautiful Bank Park which sits immediately opposite. The building can cater for requirements from 3 people to 40 plus staff, with flexible leases or short terms licence to cater for every requirement. Occupation can be granted immediately by way of an in-house licence, offering all inclusive monthly rents. At The Outset you have an opportunity to build your professional network and become a welcomed part of our growing community with our regular networking events and communal feel.
- A striking and prominent park facing office building refurbished in a contemporary style whilst maintaining a welcoming and
homely feel - offering leased offices, serviced offices, co working and conference facilities
- Friendly reception staff to meet and greet visitors
- On site cafe – offering Barista served coffee and appetising food
- Fully serviced offices with modern furniture available for immediate occupation (includes high speed internet)
- A range of conference rooms available for larger meetings or one to one discussions
- Leased line internet which can cater to all bandwidth requirements
- Passenger lifts to all floors
- 24 hour access available
- Parking available
- Regular networking events
- On site showers
Lease terms/ rent
Flexible lease terms and different rental packages are available.
'The Outset' is located in the centre of Warrington on Sankey St opposite Bank Park, facing Warrington's iconic Town Hall and famous Golden Gates. The building is ideally placed with Bank Quay Railway Station a short walk away - with direct links to London and Glasgow. Sankey Street joins directly to the A57, the main arterial route linking Warrington with Liverpool and Manchester. Motorway access is provided via the M62 Junction 9 and The M6 Junction 21. The building sits on the edge of the town's Cultural Quarter and as such is well served by restaurants, bars, a variety of retailers and other town centre facilities.
* Sizes listed are approximate. Please contact the agent to confirm actual size.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Roberts Vain Wilshaw, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Roberts Vain Wilshaw for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Sankey Street commercial properties to let