Office to let in 1st Floor, Alexander House, Bethesda Street, Hanley ST1
£38,950 pa (£10.00/sq. ft. pa)
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1782 933457 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Integrated air-conditioning.
- Kitchen, WC and shower facilities.
- Open plan, cellular and meeting rooms
The property is a two storey Grade II Listed building, historically a Methodist School and more recently offices for the well known The Sentinel newspaper, who occupy the ground floor of the building.
Internally the property has been modernised to accommodate a vibrant office environment with:
• A range of open plan, cellular and meeting rooms.
• Network trunking and air-conditioning.
• Suspended ceilings with integrated LED lighting.
• Integrated air-conditioning.
• Kitchen, WC and shower facilities.
The building has a total of six parking spaces located on John Street. The first floor occupier will have use of three of the spaces.
Located within Hanley town centre, on the corner of Bethesda Street and John Street with various public and on street parking facilities within close vicinity. Also within the vicinity are:
• City Central Library
• Victoria Hall
• The Potteries Museum
• Hanley Bus Station
• Hanley Police Station
• Hanley Town Hall
To the South is the Smithfield Development, a mixed use scheme including the development of offices, residential apartments and Hilton Hotel. Office occupiers already onsite include:
• Stoke-on-Trent City Council
• Staffordshire Police
• Davies Group
• North Staffs ccg
* Sizes listed are approximate. Please contact the agent to confirm actual size.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Mounsey Chartered Surveyors, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Mounsey Chartered Surveyors for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Bethesda Street commercial properties to let