Office to let in City Tower, Piccadilly Plaza, Manchester M1
Interested in this property?
Call +44 161 937 5491 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Welcome to City Tower, Manchester, an iconic building in the heart of Manchester city centre, offering high quality office accommodation in an unbeatable central location. Ideally connected, with an abundance of local amenities both nearby and within the complex, City Tower offers its occupiers a vertical business district - that really does have it all.
• 30 Storey Property offering far-reaching views across Manchester
• Air conditioning – which can operate to a range of densities
• Flexible suites tailored to your business
• Floorspaces can accommodate openplan or cellular environments
• Suspended ceilings or exposed services
• Recessed modular lighting
• 3 compartment perimeter trunking
• Disabled access
• 8 high-speed lifts
• Conferencing facilities available – in City Tower or the adjacent Mercure hotel
• On-site car parking
• Bicycle storage
• Greater Manchester Cycle hub
• Shower facilities
• Shops, restaurants cafes
• Leisure facilities
Sitting on the fringe of Manchester’s Central Business District, astride a
contemporary public square linking Piccadilly Gardens with New York Street, City Tower is right at the heart of the city. Just a 5 minute walk to Manchester
Piccadilly train station and with the Metrolink tram and Piccadilly Gardens bus
interchange on the doorstep it is a prime location for commuters.
It’s just a short stroll down Market Street for some retail therapy and throughout
the year Manchester’s public squares come alive with Food and Music festivals, Artisan markets and the magical Christmas markets. The nearby Northern
Quarter has an eclectic range of bars and restaurants for post-work fun.
Service Charge £4.03
Estate Charge £3.88
Air Handling £1.02
* Sizes listed are approximate. Please contact the agent to confirm actual size.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Cushman & Wakefield, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Cushman & Wakefield for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all UK commercial properties to let