Office to let in Welbeck Street, Marylebone W1G
Interested in this property?
Call +44 20 8033 9290 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Four rooms to let on an all inclusive basis
- Period building
- Inclusive licence available
The property is located on the east side of Welbeck Street just south of New Cavendish Street and a short walk from Bond Street underground station. There are a wide variety of shops and restaurants in the immediate vicinity, in Marylebone High Street to the west and Oxford Street to the south.
Attractive period building offering a ground floor rear office with pleasant rear view and built in furniture if required with demises toilet and storage area and a large first-floor office benefitting from high ceilings and original cornicing.
Ground floor front 370 sq ft
ground floor rear 125 sq ft
first floor 335 sq ft
lower ground 115 sq ft
* Traditional style entrance and common parts
* Ground floor office with good natural light, demised WC and storage
* Fine period first floor office with high ceiling
* Lower ground floor office - very good value
* Central Heating
* Entry phone
Flexible licence for a term by arrangement.
Ground floor front - £40,000 per annum exclusive
Ground floor rear - £15,000.00 per annum inclusive
First floor - £36,000.00 per annum inclusive
Lower Ground - £12,000 per annum inclusive
Rents inclusive of rates, service charge, cleaning and electricity; no VAT
* Sizes listed are approximate. Please contact the agent to confirm actual size.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Wiltshire Daniels, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Wiltshire Daniels for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all UK commercial properties to let