Leisure/hospitality to let in 9 New Street, Randalstown, County Antrim BT41
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Belfast International Airport (7.6 miles)
- George Best Belfast City Airport (20.1 miles)
- City of Derry Airport (39.1 miles)
- Stranraer Ferry Terminal (52.9 miles)
- Cairnryan Ferry Terminal (54.2 miles)
- Campbeltown Ferry Terminal (54.8 miles)
- Randalstown Central Primary School (0.2 miles)
- Mount St Michael's Primary School (0.5 miles)
- Maine Integrated Primary School (0.5 miles)
- Progress Schools - Carlisle (SEN) (135.4 miles)
- St Benedict's College (0.5 miles)
- Parkhall Integrated College (4.8 miles)
- Slemish College (7.7 miles)
About the neighbours in BT41
* Sizes listed are approximate. Please contact the agent to confirm actual size.
For more information about this property, please contact
Lambert Smith Hampton, BT1 on +44 20 8128 4202 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Lambert Smith Hampton, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Lambert Smith Hampton for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.