Office to let in 3 Colmore Circus, Birmingham B4
Interested in this property?
Call +44 121 659 5635 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Office to let
Council tax band:
- Prominent location on Colmore Row
- Grade A refurbished office space
- Adjacent Snow Hill Station, Bull St Metro and close proximity to New Street Station
- 24/7 access and manned security
- Shower facilities with lockers and drying room
- Cycle storage
- Significant car parking provision at a ration of 1 space per 800 sq ft
- Electric vehicle charging points
- Flexible lease agreements available
- Doctors surgery
Colmore Circus was constructed in 1992 and consists of 7 floors of offices plus car parking to ground and basement levels. The four office wings are formed around a central core which features two receptions each with four passenger lifts to all floors.
Office specification includes LED lighting, air, raised access floors and a choice of either metal pan suspended or exposed ceilings.
Colmore Circus is located at the centre of Birmingham’s cbd, adjacent to Birmingham Snow Hill station. The property occupies a high profile location in the centre of Colmore Circus Queensway and is one of the most recognisable buildings in the city.
The location gives direct access to city centre amenities with all three of Birmingham’s mainline train stations within 10 minutes’ walk. Colmore Circus provides road access to St Chad’s Queensway leading to the A38 Aston Expressway and all routes out of the city centre; M6 J6 is approximately 2.5 miles away. The Midland Metro tram line runs adjacent to the property and both the Snow Hill and Bull Street stops are within a 2 minute walk.
The location is within the Colmore bid (Business Improvement District), an area where occupiers collaborate on projects and initiatives which help to enhance the surrounding built environment.
Available on a new lease.
Rent on application.
* Sizes listed are approximate. Please contact the agent to confirm actual size.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Cushman & Wakefield, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Cushman & Wakefield for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all UK commercial properties to let