Office to let in The Bryson Building, Scott Bader Innovation Centre, Wollaston, Wellingborough NN29
From £1,080 pa (£12.00/sq. ft. pa)
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1933 818993 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- To let - Serviced offices in secure rural setting
- Accommodation from 90 sq ft
- No long term commitment - one monthly fee
- Extensive range of on-site facilities including use of swimming pool
- On-site parking allocation
The Bryson Building is situated within the stunning grounds of the UK headquarters of the multi-national chemical company Scott Bader. It is accessed from the main entrance at the junction of Cobbs Lane with Church Lane in the village of Wollaston.
A large variety of facilities are available on the site including meeting rooms, a swimming pool, a breakfast service and access to the Scott Bader Commonwealth Social Club.
The Bryson Building offers a range of office space and a large workshop area. Offices range in size from just 90 sq ft and feature gas radiator central heating, trunking, carpeting and window blinds.
A package of office support facilities and services are managed for you leaving more time to focus on the needs of your business; including internet, telephones, post, cleaning, telephone answering and reception.
* Simple, straightforward licence agreements
* One month's deposit and a one month notice period
* All inclusive, clear and transparent monthly charges
* Access to a range of business support services
* Meeting rooms available to hire on a daily or hourly rate
* 24 hour access - 7 days a week
* On-site security
* Monthly/yearly membership for the use of the swimming pool
* Extensive car parking
Room 1 - 140 sq ft
Room 8 - 140 sq ft
Room 11 - 90 sq ft
Room 12 - 136 sq ft
* Sizes listed are approximate. Please contact the agent to confirm actual size.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Prop-Search.com, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Prop-Search.com for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all UK commercial properties to let