Light industrial to let in Deva 100, Chester West Employment Park, Chester, Cheshire CH1
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Fully fitted two storey offices
- 50kN / sq m concrete floor
- Well served by road communications
- Easy access to M53, M56, A55 and the port of Holyhead
- The unit has planning consent for B2/B8 uses.
- Bache (1.8 miles)
- Chester (1.9 miles)
- Hawarden (4.5 miles)
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport (10.3 miles)
- Manchester International Airport (29.1 miles)
- Blackpool International Airport (40.4 miles)
- Woodside Birkenhead Ferry Terminal (14.5 miles)
- Liverpool Pier Head Ferry Terminal (15.1 miles)
- Birkenhead Ferry Terminal (15.1 miles)
Nearby schoolsView all schools in Cheshire West and Chester
- Dee Point Primary School (0.5 miles)
- Highfield Community Primary School (0.8 miles)
- The Arches Community Primary School (1.0 mile)
- LIPA Sixth Form College (14.6 miles)
- Birkenhead Sixth Form College (15.1 miles)
- Harmonize Academy AP Free School (15.3 miles)
- Wood Memorial Primary School (0.8 miles)
- St Anthony's Catholic Primary (0.9 miles)
- Blacon High School, A Specialist Sports College (1.0 mile)
Local info for Cheshire West and Chester
* Sizes listed are approximate. Please contact the agent to confirm actual size.
For more information about this property, please contact
B8 Real Estate, WA4 on +44 1925 697558 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by B8 Real Estate, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact B8 Real Estate for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.