Villa for sale in Sixt-Fer-À-Cheval, Haute-Savoie, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes
£305,043 (€365,000 (€141/sq. ft) )
Villa for sale - 6 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 330 038 9630 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Sixt Fer a Cheval
- Under 200m from the nearest ski lift
- In ski resort
- Le Grand Massif
- 0-2 km to amenities
- Mains Drains
- 50 km or less to airport
- Private parking
- Electric Heaters
- Good condition
- Character property
- Mountain view
- To be renovated
- Open fireplace
- Resort property
- Village property
- Business potential
- 0-2km to amenities
• First floor apartment
- Open plan dining room, leading to a central kitchen and then a cosy living room, complete with wood burning stove.
- From the dining area, two double bedrooms, a bathroom and a separate WC
- Upstairs from the living room is a large mezzanine which can be used as a third bedroom and an office or TV snug.
- Also on the first floor: Traditional farmhouse terrace
• Second floor apartment
- Entrance stairs and hallway
- Dining area
- Large living room with newly installed velux windows
- Mezzanine level (ideal as an extra bedroom or office space)
- Shower room and separate WC
- Steps leading to a walk-in storage cupboard
• Ground floor apartment
– At the entrance: Small garden area plus covered terrace
– Large kitchen
– Living room
– Reception room
– Double bedroom
– Bathroom and WC
– Storage room (which could also be used as an extra bedroom for guests)
Parking for 2 cars
What’s nearby, highlights:
• Beginners’ pistes at Salvagny
• The famous Cascade piste to bring you back over from Flaine.
• The beautiful traditional mountain village of Sixt-Fer-à-Cheval
• Cascade du Rouget
• Cirque du Fer-à-Cheval
• Some of the best hiking in the whole of the French Alps.
From the chalet, the beginners slopes at Salvagny are just a few minutes away on foot. The ski bus stop is also nearby to provide access to Samoens. From there, the whole of the Grand Massif ski area and its 265 km of pistes are accessible.
The ski area consists of Les Carroz Samoëns Morillon Sixt Fer à Cheval and Flaine. With a top station of 2500 metres mostly north-facing slopes and close proximity to Mt Blanc and the microclimate it generates this is one of the Haute-Savoie’s most snow-sure ski resorts.
The Giffre valley is just as popular in the summer with numerous activities and festivals all season long. Check out the Sixt-Fer-à-Cheval, Samoens and Morillon tourist sites for more information.
* Sizes listed are approximate. Please contact the agent to confirm actual size.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Leggett Immobilier, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Leggett Immobilier for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.