Detached house for sale in King George The Fifth Ramp, Gibraltar
£1,750,000 (£310/sq. ft)
Detached house for sale - 6 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 330 098 6195 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Located in a peaceful and exclusive cul-de-sac, on the cusp of the Gibraltar Botanical Gardens situated within an area of natural and beautiful surroundings, this 4-storey house provides the ideal family home and investment property. The house is a substantial residential property constructed over 4 levels comprising of two self-contained dwellings with garden patio, and an integrated large basement garage with workshop.
The main dwelling contained over 3 levels, provides a well-designed, constructed and arranged accommodation with 4 spacious bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms. The property also has a aelf contained 2 bedroom apartment with independent access on the ground floor. The house enjoys a private West facing solarium terrace with dominant sea views. The property sits in an elevated position within the upper South district just outside the main entrance to the upper rock nature reserve and boasts uninterrupted panoramic view across the south district, straits of Gibraltar towards Jebel Musa on the North African continent and Spanish hinterland.
· Entire basement area as a drive in integral lockable garage and store with space to create a maid’s quarter, office or gymnasium. Garage area can take up at least 3
cars and there is also a segregated area used as stores which can be converted into a gymnasium or utility area.
· Ground Floor has main entrance to the 4-bedroom 3 Bathroom house arranged over 4 levels, as well as access to an independent 2-bedroom 1-bathroom apartment.
A small independent office is also at this level accessed via the side entrance of the property into the garden patio.
· Uninterrupted sea views from all living rooms. Master bedroom and En-suite and solarium terrace. The solarium level also accommodates a utility room, external
shower, and store room.
· Building Insurance - Approximately £1,200 Per Annum.
· No lease restrictions on assignment or subletting.
· Comprises of a 4 Bedroom 2 Bathroom House and Separate 2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom Apartment.
· Has Separate Office on Ground Floor suitable for Live Work
· Integrated Lockable Garage with Utility Room. Internal Staircase Ground to Basement.
· Fitted Bar and Wine Racks in Lounge and Dining Area
· Constructed in reinforced concrete and solid brick walls. Double Glazed Fenestration.
· Has Development potential to extend upwards at least an additional level.
· Uninterrupted West Sea Views and East Views towards Upper Rock Nature Reserve.
The property has polished marble floors and handmade hard fitted wood furnishings throughout. The basement garage has electric roller garage doors. All windows are in bronze 'anodised aluminium and there is air conditioning to the bedrooms and living room. There is a garden patio situated on the East side of the property. Self-Repairing and Insuring Lease. No Service Charges payable.
* Sizes listed are approximate. Please contact the agent to confirm actual size.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by BFA Agents, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact BFA Agents for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.