Entirely renovated stone character house with about 235 m2 of living space offering 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a beautiful kitchen, a spacious lounge and dining room with cathedral ceilings, on an enclosed private plot of 1062 m2 with pool and a barn to renovate. In immaculate condition with lovely terraces and garden, situated in the heart of the village.
- Location: A lively and sought after village with shops and restaurants on the Canal du Midi, 15 minutes from Narbonne, 40 minutes to beaches and 30 minutes to Carcassonne.
- Ground floor: Hall of 13 m2 with door to quality kitchen of 17 m2 with granite worktops (units and appliances included in the sale), utility room of 5 m2, wc of 2 m2 (hand basin), bright lounge and dining room of 45 m2 with cathedral ceiling, doors to garden, and open fireplace, study of 32 m2, bedroom of 29 m2 with ensuite of 10 m2 (bath, wc, basin).
- 1st floor: Landing and corridor of 7 m2, bedroom of 27 m2 with ensuite bathroom of 6 m2, bedroom of 13 m2, bedroom of 10 m2, bathroom of 5 m2 (shower, basin, wc), mezzanine over lounge area of about 15 m2.
- Outside: A Lovely 8m x 4m heated pool with surrounding terraces and low maintenance garden areas on an entirely enclosed and gated plot of 1062 m2, with mature trees, plants and flowers, a 100 m2 meter barn (potential for 2 apartments of 100 m2 each with independent access from other street entrance), gates from same street to enter a car.
- Sundry: Reversible air conditioning, fireplace, entirely renovated, all new double glazing, mains water and sewage, annual property tax of 2336 euros, private parking, furniture negotiable with sale.
Renovated stone property on a 1062 m2 plot with barn and pool, in a sought after village. Nothing to do but move in.
The prices are inclusive of agents fees (paid by the vendors).
The notaire's fees have to be paid on top at the actual official rate.
The department of Aude is in the Languedoc-Roussillon region located in the south of France. It is surrounded by the Pyrenees-Orientales, Ariege, Tarn and Herault departments.
French property buyers look in this region due to its numerous and varied landscapes as well as the rich cultural heritage, Aude has become an ever popular destination recently due to the gastronomy of the region, as well as its many festivals and dramatic scenery.
Carcassonne is the cultural heart of the Aude department, and all through the region you will find lovely properties either to live in or to use as holiday homes. Aude is an agricultural area dominated by wine-growing in the east and the climate is that of the Mediterranean so summers are hot and dry and winters are mild and humid.
It is the perfect location if you are looking for a quiet life and to be in harmony with your surroundings.
We at Cle France specialise in Property for sale in France through our network of Agents and French Registered High Street Estate Agents. We have sold thousands of houses for sale in France over the years and have helped many find and buy their dream home in France.
We can also help you with everything to do with buying a house in France including getting a mortgage, organising currency exchange, renovation advice, property surveys, planning permission, French translation, opening a bank account and everything to do with French property sales.
All our prices are quoted as fai (agency fees included) unless otherwise stated and 'notaire' fees are around 7% (on average) but feel free to ask us for an exact amount on any particular French property for sale you are interested in.
Indeed please feel free to use the 'make an enquiry' tab above to ask us any questions you have about buying a property in France. Our UK based enquiry office and staff will guide you through the entire buying process step by step from your first contact right up to taking ownership and beyond, all free of charge.
So when you buy through Cle France you can be confident that you are paying no more than the standard commission rates you would pay anyway, but you have the added benefit of a bi-lingual support team.
For everything you need to know about French property visit