Semi-detached house for sale in 8 Regent Place, Drogheda, Louth
Interested in this property?
Call +44 330 038 8662 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Excellent residential investment opportunity
- Generously proportioned accommodation
- Suitable for family owner occupation
Substantial 5 bed residential property (approx 160 sqm / 1,722 sq ft) in a highly convenient location – requiring upgrade works.
No 8 Regent Place is a large semi-detached 5 bed residential property with integral garage. Occupying a corner site within a small cul de sac, this house offers immense scope to refurbish / upgrade into a comfortable family home or as a substantial residential investment property in a highly convenient and rentable location.
At ground floor level, there are two reception rooms, a large kitchen / dining area, guest toilet and integral garage.
Upstairs there are 5 bedrooms (master en suite) together with a good size shower room.
Regent Place is a small cull de sac estate of houses located just off Scarlet Street. Within 5 minutes’ walk of Drogheda town centre and Our Lady of Lourdes Regional Hospital, this property is ideal for both owner occupation and investment. Purposes.
• Excellent residential investment opportunity
• Generously proportioned accommodation
• Suitable for family owner occupation
ber: D2 ber No. Energy Performance Indicator:290.2 kWh/m²/yr
• Entrance Hall: Stair case to first floor.
• Living Room: 3.74m x 4.31m; open hearth fireplace; decorative coving & ceiling rose; double doors to:
• Dining / TV Room: 4.24m x 4.31m;
• Large eat-in Kitchen: 6.35m x 4.24m; wood burning stove; range of wall & floor units; plumber for washing machine. Patio doors to rear.
• Toilet: Wc & whb
• Integral Garage: 3.1m x 3.51m
• Bedroom 1: 2.73m x 2.42m
• Bedroom 2: 3.19m x 4.25m
• Bedroom 3: 3.41m x 3.17m
• Shower Room: 2.71m x 2.33m; shower (electric), wc & whb
• Bedroom 4: 2.88m x 3.08m
• Master Bedroom 5: 3.09m x 3.62m
En suite Shower: 2.1m x 1.65m; shower (electric), wc & whb
• Storage Closet
• Access to attic
• Off street parking
• Detached block built rear shed: 2.61m x 3.66m; electricity connection
• Paved enclosed yard to rear
• Gas fired central heating
• Mains water and sewerage
Regent Place is situated off Scarlet Street diagonally across the road from Francis Street and King Street.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by REA O'Brien Collins, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact REA O'Brien Collins for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.